One of those it is placed in the municipality of Torroella de Montgrí.
As most of them it is completely abandoned.
It was probably built by Republican prisoners of war between 1944 and 1948.
It consist in 4 bunkers, all connected with galleries with the main controlling bunker in the higher part.
Each bunker had a storage room where the howitzers were kept. In the central chamber the ammunition was taking to the top level by two lifts. Each will weight 45 kilos. The guns used for the shooting were Wickers of 152,4 millimetres.